Laminar Water Jet
- Project Name: Laminar Water Jet
- People Involved: Jeffrey Roe
- Project Description: A Laminar flow is when all water flows in parallel layers, with no disruption between the layers. Think of the water you see in fancy fountains that look perfectly clear and that light passes through like a fiber optic cable.
- Links to Code:
- Links to Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tNOYYqAgUNB6hp563
- PRESENTATION: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NS3-5QUQTiUODxwu6Qv8V_qO64sxJPxt/view?usp=sharing
- Anything else?: Need to find a better way to cut the nozzle. The drill but I had kept tearing the aluminum.