Open Source driver for USB Music Controller
- Project Name: Open Source driver for USB Music Controller
- People Involved: Harry van Haaren
- Project Description: Many modern USB music controllers do not plug-n-play with Linux, and manufacturers don’t often write Linux drivers. This project was to reverse-engineer a USB DJ Mixer, to allow it to be used on Linux with the Mixxx open-source DJ software.
- Links to Code: Once finished, the driver for the USB Mixer will be upstreamed to the Ctlra library, which is an existing project to easily support multiple hardware devices:
- Links to Pictures: Pictures + 1 short video
- PRESENTATION: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1itmF2LxLbvA1UpNpTN-HI84lX73skX4eP6CNpMgpXrI/edit?usp=sharing
- Anything else?: Lets play some choones!